Ryan Reynolds, @VancityReynolds on Twitter, is a constant stream of good feels and funny quips. Lucky for you, his tweets can now be permanently etched on artisanal wooden coasters. Seriously.
Set #1 contains these four tweets:
- "I can go from researching a cramp on WebMD to coffin shopping in under 90 seconds"
- "People in LA are deathly afraid of gluten. I swear to god, you could rob a liquor store in this city with a bagel."
- "Nothing better than the simple joys of finding 5 bucks in an old pair of pants, or discovering my wife and I had a second daughter over a year ago."
- "My daughter loves being buried up to her neck in sand at the beach. Her little face lights up when I come back to get her the next day."
Here are the specs on these amazing bits of internet lore...
- Laser cut & etched in high quality basswood
- Coasters: 3.6" × 3.6"
- Coaster Base: 4.6" × 3.2"
- Made in the freaking US of A